State of Energy Forum Luncheon
November 22, 2011
Keystone Energy Forum
An Invitation to a Special Event
The Keystone Energy Forum cordially invites you to attend a special event to learn the latest about Pennsylvania's burgeoning energy industry and what it means to Pennsylvanians in 2012 and beyond.
State of Energy Forum
November 22, 2011 at The Hotel Hershey (Noon to 3p.m.)
The Keystone Energy Forum is hosting a luncheon and panel discussion to provide an opportunity to learn more about Pennsylvania's entire energy portfolio from industry experts representing the various energy sectors in the Commonwealth. Additionally, this will be an ideal networking opportunity for community leaders, businesses, and elected officials.
- The Honorable Tom Corbett, Governor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Panelists will include:
- Jack Gerard, President & CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Patrick Henderson, Energy Executive, Office of Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett
- George Ellis, President, Pennsylvania Coal Association
- Thomas V. Chiomento, III, Director, Government Affairs, Exelon Generation, LLC
- Terry Fitzpatrick, President & CEO, Energy Association of Pennsylvania
- Pamela A. Witmer, Commissioner, Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- David Rosenberg, Director of Marketing, North America, Gamesa
- Katie Bolcar, Director, Mid-Atlantic, The Solar Alliance
- Philip S. English, Former U.S. Representative (Moderator)
The Hotel Hershey
100 Hotel Road
Hershey, PA 17033
To RSVP please fill out registration form below.